There are no set standard principals to write an Excel cash invoice template infect different templates vary in their format and data range. But there are some generic entries which must be on the paper while issuing this invoice to the customer or client. Below here is a precise and shortly described format of these templates;
- Starts with service provider’s name as header
- Space for the personal information of customer like name and contact number
- Then is the section of details about the item or services for which cash is being paid
- If required, you can also add the section for mode of payment
- Lastly, a section of authentication stamp or signature which ensure that the invoice is original
As obvious, this slip is issued while transaction is maid, so these templates can also be called as purchase invoice.