Usually there is a difference in the planned values and actual results for all the processes in the companies including for the projects or for the production or sales volume and this difference is shown through plan actual variance chart added here. It is prepared in excel and it do hold all the features and requirements for becoming part of any organization and therefore now you can easily estimate the difference between the plan and actual values through getting this professionally designed excel workbook.
Plan Actual Variance Chart Features:
Now boost your productivity through making a look at some of its popular features and then downloading it.
Any critical time periods and financial instabilities can be handled efficiently through downloading this template.
- For your project managers, they are able to analyze what is actually going on and which deliverable is completed in the budget as planned, through this single sheet.
- Top management is able to get the idea, which of the factors are completed as budgeted and therefore the difference in the actual and budgeted values.
- You are now able to ensure success of your company through this template as this comparison can be made through realistic data.
The format is ideal for downloading it and start using it immediately.
- No need or effort is required in estimating the results as the format is designed to make it easy for you.
- Colored markers ensure, you will never miss out any element and therefore timely decisions can be made.
Filename: Budget vs. Actual In-Cell Excel Charts
File Size: unknown
File Format: Ms Excel(xlsx)
Template Type: Advance (Free Trial)
Download File: Link
Author Name: criticaltosuccess.com
How to Show Difference in Excel Chart 2017?
There is no need to make effort in showing the difference, once this template is part of your workplace. Just enter the actual and planned values and the graph will show the difference automatically. Variance between actual and target is shown in multiple ways through this template depending on your selection.